The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) apply to EXTRAS - Entertainment with Rewards, the loyalty program (the “Program”) offered by selected U.S. theaters operated by affiliates of Reading International, Inc. (including, without limitation, at Consolidated Theatres, Reading Cinemas, Angelika Film Centers and City Cinemas). These Terms may refer to the affiliate operating the theater offering the Program as our “Company,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or words of similar import.
Members of the Program can accumulate points at participating theaters via purchases at the box office, concession stand, café, lounge or automated ticket kiosk (each referred to as a “Point of Sale”), which points will automatically be converted into a designated reward every time the member has earned 50 points, as specified on the list of rewards in Section C.1. below. Other membership benefits may include discounts, opportunities to enter sweepstakes, e-mail newsletters, and member-only communications. Participation in the Program and its benefits are offered at our discretion.
As a member of the Program, you will need to comply with these Terms. We reserve the right to modify the Terms at any time. This includes, without limitation, modifying or eliminating any rewards or other membership benefits. Participation in the Program is considered acceptance of the Terms, and continued participation after changes have been posted online constitutes acceptance of any such changes. If at any time, you do not accept the Terms, or become dissatisfied with the Program, including due to any changes we may make, your sole remedy is to terminate your participation and membership in the Program.
1. Program membership is open to individuals 13 years of age and older who reside in the United States; provided, however, our employees or employees of our affiliates, divisions, or related companies are not eligible for membership. Corporations, partnerships, or any other business entities are not eligible for membership. Any other exclusion will be based on our judgment. Membership is limited to one account per person.
2. Enrollment in the Program is FREE. Members will receive a free Program membership card (“EXTRAS Card”) at a participating theater and such EXTRAS Card must be activated at such participating theater by theater staff and/or management. Then, members must register such free EXTRAS Card online at CinemaEXTRAS.com. Points begin to accumulate pursuant to these Terms upon EXTRAS Card activation at a participating theater. Such EXTRAS Cards must be registered online before any rewards can be issued pursuant to these Terms. EXTRAS Cards are nontransferable and may only be used by the EXTRAS membership account owner. Use by anyone else may result in cancellation of membership and exclusion from the Program.
1. You are responsible for promptly informing us if your Extras Card is lost or stolen by calling 1-855-496-6847 (toll free), emailing CinemaEXTRAS@ReadingRDI.com, or notifying a manager at a participating theater. You will be liable for any transactions that occur with your Extras Card before the card is reported lost or stolen, and you will not receive credit for any reward vouchers or other benefits provided to any third parties pursuant to their unauthorized use of your Extras Card.
2. When you enroll for Program membership online, you will be asked to enter a username and password. This will allow you to access your account to check your points balance and update account information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and for the accuracy of your account information.
3. We are not responsible for any loss you may incur as a result of any unauthorized person using your username, password, account information, or EXTRAS Card.
1. Program members receive one (1) point per dollar spent on purchases at a theater’s Point of Sale when a member presents an EXTRAS Card or other acceptable form of member identification, subject to a daily maximum of twenty five (25) points per day.
2. The currently offered schedule of rewards and qualifying point levels is set forth in the chart below (and is subject to change from time to time). You automatically receive the designated reward for every 50 points you earn per the chart below. In other words, you cannot stockpile points or choose which reward you receive.
3. Upon reaching 300 total points (and having received vouchers for 6 rewards), your account starts counting again from zero, but you continue to earn points and to receive vouchers for automatic rewards for every additional 50 points on the same schedule as before. There are no limits on the number of points that can be earned during the term of a member’s participation in the Program (other than the limit of 25 per day), or the number of automatic rewards vouchers the member will receive for every 50 points accumulated.
4. Members DO NOT earn points for admissions obtained by redeeming Complimentary Passes (including passes issued pursuant to this Program), Guest Passes, Re-Admission Tickets, Annual Passes, January Passes, or any other voucher deemed ineligible to earn points by us; however members DO earn points for any service charges or fees paid upon redemption of such vouchers. Members DO NOT earn points for Screensaver Ticket purchases, but they DO receive points when redeeming Screensaver Tickets at the box office for admissions. Members DO NOT earn points when purchasing gift cards, but they DO earn points when redeeming gift cards. Members DO earn points for tickets purchased through our affiliated brand websites, provided the EXTRAS membership account number is entered during checkout; however they DO NOT earn points for any online service fees. Members DO NOT earn points for tickets purchased through Fandango.com, Movietickets.com, or other third-party online ticket providers.
5. To earn points, you MUST present your EXTRAS Card or other acceptable form of identification to the cashier when purchasing tickets or concession/café/lounge items. Points cannot be applied to the EXTRAS Card after a transaction has been completed.
6. You are responsible for ensuring that the information in your account is accurate and is kept current. If you believe that points were not properly awarded for a transaction, you must notify our Guest Service Department by calling 1-855-496-6847 (toll free), emailing CinemaEXTRAS@ReadingRDI.com, or notifying a manager at the theater at which the transaction occurred within seven (7) days of the transaction. We reserve the right to require proof of accumulation of such points from you, including but not limited to copies of receipts or similar documentation verifying any transactions claimed to have been performed.
7. Accumulated points do not constitute property of a member and have no value outside of the Program. Points may be revoked by us at any time as set forth herein.
8. Points and reward vouchers may not be exchanged for cash, assigned, bartered, or transferred. Any such activity voids the affected points/vouchers and may result in exclusion from the Program.
9. Upon request by a member, a member report containing earned rewards and point accumulation may be printed by the theater staff or management at a Point of Sale. Point accumulation may be tracked online at www.CinemaEXTRAS.com by logging into your Program account. It is your sole responsibility to keep track of current point accumulation and you next available reward.
1. For every 50 points you earn, you receive a reward voucher. The reward voucher is delivered to you during the qualifying transaction at a participating theater’s Point of Sale in which you reach a 50-point increment in your account. Any additional points still in your account above the 50-point increment will start to count toward your next reward.
2. The list of rewards is set forth in chart in Section C above. The cycle of rewards continues to repeat after you have accumulated 300 total points in the program, and your account starts counting again from zero.
3. Each reward is issued in the form of a voucher for the applicable reward item. The voucher will be printed at the Point of Sale during the qualifying transaction during which you earn the reward when presenting your EXTRAS Card to the cashier.
4. All Ticket Rewards and Concession Rewards are valid for six months from the date of issuance.
1. Ticket Rewards are valid only for in-person redemption at the box office at participating theaters. Ticket Rewards are good on the member's next visit. Ticket Rewards are NOT valid for redemption at a participating theater’s automated ticket kiosk, or during transactions conducted through through our affiliated brand websites or through third-party online ticket providers.
2. Ticket Rewards (i) are subject to 3D and TITAN XC surcharges, and (ii) will not be accepted for “no pass” screenings or during the first two weeks of a film’s engagement, based on film company restrictions.
3. Ticket and Concession Rewards have no cash value and must be surrendered at time of redemption. Please contact a participating theater if you have questions about whether your Ticket Reward voucher is valid for a particular movie and showtime.
4. To redeem Ticket Rewards and Concessions Rewards, you MUST alert the cashier to your eligibility for such rewards and present the applicable voucher prior to the conclusion of such transaction.
5. All Ticket Rewards and Concession Rewards are valid for six months from the date of issuance.
6. Physical reward vouchers must be presented for redemption of Ticket Rewards and Concession Rewards pursuant to the Terms of this Program. If reward vouchers are lost or stolen, we cannot replace or re-issue the applicable reward voucher and have no responsibility therefor. Reward vouchers are void if illegible, altered, torn or mutilated. Reward vouchers must remain whole. All rewards are subject to validation.
1. Certain discounts and offers may be available to you as a Program member, allowing you to receive or purchase different types of products and services provided by third parties on either a complimentary basis or on preferred purchase terms. Such offers are made by these third parties; not by us. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or any other aspect of any product or service offered or provided by any third party. For more information about a merchant and/or any additional terms and conditions that may apply, contact the merchant directly. Neither our company nor its affiliates, divisions, or related companies are responsible for any damages that you may incur in connection with such third party products or services, and you agree that you will not assert any claims against us arising from your receipt, purchase, or use of any products or services, or failure of such third parties to honor the offer(s) they may have made.
1. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify you from membership in the Program if, in our sole judgment, you (i) violate the Terms, (ii) engage in any fraud or abuse relating to the accumulation of points or redemption of reward vouchers or any other dealings with us, (iii) misrepresent any information supplied by you to us, or (iv) engage in any activities that are inconsistent with the public image, goodwill, and reputation of our company or the Program or applicable law.
2. Upon any termination of your membership, your right to accumulate points and use reward vouchers shall immediately be cancelled. Any and all points accumulated up to the date of termination will be forfeited. Furthermore, you will forfeit and, upon our request, must return any unredeemed reward vouchers that you have been awarded and surrender your EXTRAS Card. In addition, we shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
1. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify or update the Terms and/or change, alter, or discontinue rewards available under the Program (including the points/rewards structure) or any reward or special status programs at any time. The result of such modification, update, change, alteration or discontinuation may include the decrease in redemption value or cancellation of points not yet applied to the automatic delivery of a reward. Without limiting the foregoing, we may also terminate the Program in its entirety at any time, for any reason or for no reason whatsoever, upon 60 days’ notice posted online.
2. All questions or disputes regarding an individual’s eligibility, the accumulation, issuance or redemption of points, or a member’s compliance with the Terms will be resolved by us in our sole discretion.
3. By participating in the Program, you agree to release our company, its affiliates, divisions, related companies, and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees from any and all loss, harm, damages, cost or expense, including without limitation property damages, personal injury and/or death, arising from or connected to the Program, including, without limitation, (i) the collection, redemption, revocation, or deletion of points, (ii) the issuance of reward vouchers and use of rewards, (iii) the suspension, termination, or modification of your membership or account and (iv) the suspension, modification or termination of the Program or any reward or special status programs therein. THE EXTRAS REWARDS PROGRAM, AND MEMBERSHIP THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY IN ANY RESPECT AS TO ANY REWARDS, PRIZES, MERCHANDISE, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE AS PART OF THE PROGRAM.
4. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL OUR COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY MONETARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE PROGRAM OR MEMBERS’ PARTICIPATION THEREIN. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our company, its affiliates, divisions, related companies, and their respective officers, directors, owners, and employees from all liabilities, claims, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) that arise out of or are related to your violation of the Terms. Furthermore, you agree to reimburse us for any rewards or prizes that were fraudulently obtained by you or through you.
6. The Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to the conflicts of laws rules of any jurisdiction. Every dispute concerning the interpretation or effect of the Terms and/or your participation in the Program must be resolved in the state or federal courts situated in the State of Nevada. You agree to the personal jurisdiction, subject matter jurisdiction, and venue of these courts.
7. If any provision of these Terms is held unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or is so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity will not render the Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provision will be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable or invalid provision within the limits of applicable law or the applicable court decisions.
8. Any waiver by us of a breach of any provision of the Terms shall not operate as or be construed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or of any breach of any other provision of the Terms. Our failure to insist upon strict adherence to any provision of the Terms on one or more occasions shall not be considered a waiver or deprive us of the right to insist upon strict adherence to that provision or any other provision of the Terms.
9. If any provision of these Terms is deemed unenforceable for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect as if the unenforceable provision had not been included.